Personal Analog Assistant PNG
= local link
here on my Web site
= external link
elsewhere on the Web
Here's your free thinkythings.org personal analog assistant (some assembly required).
How to assemble your PAA:
- Print out the Persnal Analog Asistant PNG (link at left).
- Be sure to print the page in landscape mode.
- You might need to set the page scaling to 25% or 30%
in order for the entire printout to fit on one page.
- If you're printing from your browser, you might want to
turn off headers and footers and set margins to 0.0 inches
in order to maximize the PAA's size.
- Send me email (link below) to get your free thinkythings.org pencil (supplies limited),
or find a golf pencil from another source.
- Cut out and fold up the pages of the PAA as described in the printout.
- Staple the pages around the pencil as described.
- Enjoy your PAA!